If eyes are the windows to the soul, then finding the right shade of eye shadow will open them up beautifully. Here are our picks for brown, blue, and green eyes, but if you have a different eye color, try these shades!
Brown is the most common eye color, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make them look unique with eyeshadow!
- Purple: Brown and purple are contrasting colors so it makes sense that this shade, especially with a blue tint, would make brown pop!
- Blue/Silver: Brown eyes are warm, so contrasting with a cool color like blue or silver make them nice and bright.
- Yellow/Orange: These shades are especially good if your eyes are more hazel as they bring out the gold tones of your eyes.
- Neutral: The best neutral shade is brown so if you’re going for a softer effect, brown is best!
If you’re looking for new palettes that will make your brown eyes stand out, these are some great options!
This is a pretty rare and much-admired eye color even though it might seem common!
- Rusty Shades: The warmth of these colors like orange or copper contrast perfectly with your cool blue and makes your eyes pop!
- Purple: Stay away from blue-tinted purples on blue eyes if you don’t want your eyes getting lost, but purple is great here too.
- Brown: Just like blue is good on brown eyes, the opposite is perfect for blue eyes to contrast cool and warm.
- Neutral: When you’re ready for a subtle look, beiges are great for blue eyes!
Some great palettes from various brands for your blue eyes can be found right here!
Being even less common than blue eyes, green is one of the most coveted eye colors in the world!
- Gold: It draws out your golden flecks to make them look great.
- Purple: Choose a violet shade in this case for the perfect pop effect!
- Grey: For your ideal smokey eye, grey shades will draw attention to the beauty of your unique eyes.
- Neutral: Your optimal neutral is a soft taupe color for those quieter days.
Ready for your perfect palettes? These are some great options for you!
The safest shade for any eye color is purple, but when you’re ready to be more adventurous, these other shades will open the windows to your soul! Visit us here for more great beauty tips coming soon.